Top 11 Movies You Probably Haven't Seen

Top 11 Movies You Probably Haven't Seen

Honestly, you'll want to after reading this.

78
Top 11 Movies You Probably Haven't Seen

Often, different generations are classified by their music and their movies. Though some of the movies that were all the rage in their time, new generations haven't explored some of them. There are obvious films that the new generations venture back in time to see, such as Star Wars, The Godfather, and Lord of the Rings. These movies are great and all, but sometimes there are other types of films that the new age doesn't tend to think about due to our sense of technology and science. So take a seat, relax, and forget our newest CGI advances.

1. "Blade Runner"

In this movie, Harrison Ford runs through a future full of robots as a cop. Obviously, with so many robots running amuck, there are bound to be some renegades. However, these robots are more like humans than we would like to believe.

2. "Scarface"

That is all you need to know, now go watch.

3. "Stand By Me"

Four boys go to find a dead body and an adventure, but run into some trouble along the way. The boys end up learning more about each other than how to find a dead body, but hey, that's life.

4. "Casablanca"

A famous love story of a man helping his old lover get out of the country with her new husband. Can you say: drama?

5. "Gone With The Wind"

The survival of Scarlett O'Hara and her plantation through the Civil War era. Oh, and some romance. Lots of romance.

6. "Rustlers' Rhapsody"

A parody of old western movies... with a singing cowboy and everything. What more could you want?

7. "Groundhog Day"

OK, so you might have seen this one. Many times. Or once. You never know once you've seen it.

8. "Blue Velvet"

Just a normal movie about a college kid coming home to support his father after a stroke. Then he finds a severed ear in a field. Just your typical day.

9. "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

Yet another installment of the Indiana Jones movies, where he ventures to find the Ark of the Covenant, which supposedly holds the Ten Commandments. Oh, and there's some adventure.

10. "The Princess Bride"

This is my all-time favorite movie, with no shame attached. Westley and Buttercup go through life and death adventures all to be together, with some cheesy lines. Inconceivable!

11. "The Fly"

Man + fly + teleporting = really bad news for this guy's body. Basically a reason as to why we should never try to teleport.

Hopefully some of these helped you satiate your boredom! Have fun watching!