Top 10 Weight-loss friendly Food you must have in your diet.

5

Are you getting nightmares of obesity? Need to reduce healthily? Do you want to avoid strenuous exercises? You will find answers to all these questions in 10 simple food items that will help you with reduction of your weight in the most effective manner. One must remember that food plays a vital role in our body's metabolism, followed by the weight gain. Different types of food items have different metabolism rate — your body weight in highly dependent on your diet.

Top 10 Food items that help in weight reduction:

Are you ready to lose some weight with the weight-loss friendly food options? Nutritionist in Pune suggests consumption of the below 10 items to aid in weight reduction –

1. Green Leafy Vegetables: It is well known to us since our childhood that green leafy vegetables like that of Spinach, Kale and similar items highly benefit our health. Did you know that they are also perfect dietary options for losing weight? These leaves are highly fibre loaded and rich in carbohydrate, iron and low in calories. Being an item that increases the food volume without adding in calories to your body, they stand as ideal weight loss remedy for everyone. The antioxidant nature and contain of calcium in these leaves aids in burning out excess fat from the body as well.