Top 10 Most Unique Halloween Costumes for

You know, these costumes could help you win 'Best Costume.'

453
Dig the Dunes

Halloween is but a mere 17 days away and, of course, the Halloween parties and gatherings have already started. That also means that people are going to have to make the difficult choice of what they're dressing up as. But never fear! I have come to hopefully save you a little bit of time with my handy dandy list of the most unique Halloween costumes for 2017. I'm sure that you'll be the only one out of your friends to have one of these babies.

10. Fiti From Moana

Well, other than Moana and whoever the Rock plays, this is the only other character that I know from Moana. If you feel like looking like a peaceful and glorious mountain, here you go. It's so much green, but it's pretty.

9. Mac 'N Cheese

Are you a poor college student? Do you or a small child or a friend love the yellow gold? Then this is the perfect costume! You can be your own individual serving of Mac 'N Cheese and you even come with a spoon. That's quite a dish, if you ask me.

8. Colgate Toothpaste

If you want to feel minty fresh all the time, why don't you just become your toothpaste for the night? I mean, if you really wanted to add effect to it, just paint your face white too.

7. Sadness from Inside Out

Feeling blue? Do you like the movie Inside Out? Do you have a random blue crystal ball lying around? Here you go.

6. Cereal Killer

I'm pretty sure someone read this thinking of an actual murderer, despite it being spelled wrong. No! I'm talking about the good ol' Cheerio Slayer, the Lucky Charm Torturer, the Cookie Crisp Stabber!

5. 50 Shades of Grey

Here you go: 50 Shades has been brought to life, y'all.

4. Pinterest Board

If you're an avid user of Pinterest or if you just love to wear bulletin boards:

3. A Penny

You had so many pennies in your pocket, so you just became one.

2. Cactus

Your father will definitely approve of this costume.

1. Life Alert

Did your friend fall over and can't get up? Life Alert is here to help.

(All images credited to Pinterest)