Top 10 Travel Shoe Brands In The United States

Unveil the top shoe brands in the United States.

3836

Maybe it's not quite "in our nature" to pay attention to shoe selection while planning a trip. But, as the time is changing, people are getting more aware, and gradually, they have started considering shoes as a travel necessity - instead of just a fashion accessory.

Many elements come into the picture if you are looking for appropriate travel shoes; comfort, looks, durability, purpose, water-proofing, perfect fit, etc., are all important factors. The shoe will not "fit" if it fails even on one parameter. You guys know that I really don’t want my readers to compromise on anything - whether it be it the looks or comfort of travel shoes. So, here I am, presenting the list of top 10 travel shoe brands of United States that have topped the charts on the basis of comfort, durability, and quality.

The benefit of choosing a good shoe brand is that they design shoes with a purpose. They consider, and work on, minute details - with the same precision as they would comparatively bigger and visible details.

So, let’s take a look at the top shoe brands of United States.

1. Adidas

A sneaker that has stolen everybody’s heart, including travelers’, is Adidas Superstar, the most apt name for this superstar sneaker. This sneaker is everywhere - on the feet of celebrities, travelers, and style-icons alike. It is everyone’s favorite.

It is one of the best sneaker for travelers because of its unparalleled comfort. It’s so lightweight, and its cushion-like feel from the inside makes walking a delight. Also, it can be easily paired up with different outfits. So, no matter if you're sporting jeans, a skirt, shorts or a dress, it works with everything. That also makes light packing a breeze. Just carry a pair of Adidas Superstar sneakers and some flip-flops, and you are ready to go.

2. Nike

It is one of the top shoe brands worldwide, and it's no different in the United States. This America-based company is one of the biggest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel. Nike specializes in making purpose-specific shoes.

As of late, topping the Nike sales charts are the Nike Roshe Run, Nike Revolution 3, Nike Air Force 1 Low, and Nike Free RN. These sneakers all give feet an air-light feel. They provide just the right "bounce". They are simply perfect for walking and running purposes. If you are a traveler, and stay on your feet for days, these Nike sneakers will never let you feel tired.

3. Converse

Converse is a favorite brand of young adults throughout America. They love the brand for its authentic evergreen design and unmatched comfort. Its comfortable fit and breathable material is a delight for travelers. If you are a stylish traveler, and don’t want to compromise on comfort, Converse is the brand for you.

Some top selling sneakers of Converse are Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II, Quantum Shield, CONS One Star Shield, Jack Purcell Signature Shield, ThunderBolt Modern, and Auckland Modern. So, put your most stylish foot forward with Converse.

4. Air Jordan XII

Jordan is a brand owned by NBA’s iconic basketball player Michael Jordan. Since he is an athlete himself, he knows the importance of a comfortable shoe. It is one of the top-selling shoe brands of America, and one of the most preferred by travelers. It cushioning fit and amazing bounce is everything that a traveler needs.

Jordan is one of the brands that dominates the shoe market of United States.

5. Asics

Asics is a Japanese shoe brand, but it has to be included in the top shoe brands of the United States. The brand is known for its technologically advanced shoes. The company prefers to use gel technology, for getting that much-needed bounce. Its latest launch, Asics Fuse XII, uses Fuze gel technology for that extra protection, bounce and lightweight feel. Asics Sana Cross Training shoe provides great arch support and comfort fit, too.

Travelers are surely going to walk an extra mile with the ultimate bounce of Asics gel technology.

6. OTBT

OTBT is one of the leading women's shoe brands of the United States that specializes in travel! They have flats, wedges, boots, and sneakers - everything that a woman traveler needs. This brand uses top-class material for shoe production. and its designs are also one of a kind - crafted by top designers who make comfort their top priority.

OTBT is a one-stop destination for all travelling women, as they offer a wide range of travel shoe styles, whether they are moderate-size heels, flats, walking sneakers, comfortable boots or wedges.

7. New Balance

New Balance is a famous American shoe brand, one that is among the best-sellers and also a long-time favorite of travelers. Their fashionable sneakers come with sole-padding technology that makes them great for walking and hiking. They are lightweight and available in a variety of designs and colors. So, with New Balance, you don’t have to compromise with style or comfort.

8. Puma

Puma is another traveler favorite. Its stylish and comfy shoes are perfect for walking and roaming around in a new city. Puma is among the top-selling shoe brands in the United States for a good reason! Whether you are a male or female traveler, Puma has an endless variety of comfortable walking sneakers for you to choose from.

9. Vans

Vans is another American shoe and apparel brand - one that is also very popular among travelers. Vans offers a variety of sneaker styles, such as slip-on, lace-up - and they all look super-cool, along with being amazingly comfortable.

Vans sneakers provide great arch support and foot padding, which makes them more than suitable for walking and hiking.

10. Reebok

Reebok is a German shoe brand that comes under the top shoe brands of United States. It is well-liked among travelers because of its great stability and traction, which makes it suitable for walking on different terrains. The brand was acquired by Adidas in 2005, but it is still famous with the same name among users. They love it for what it is.

These are the top shoe brands of the United States, which are popular among travelers because of their unmatched quality and comfort. If you are a regular traveler and looking for good travel shoes, rely on these brands to make your trip a delight.