The Top 10 Things You’ll Never Hear LSU Sorority Girls Say

Rather than take offense to the prevailing stereotypes, learn to laugh at yourself and embrace them.

906

The LSU Greek community is full of stereotypes. Whether they’re about specific chapters or Greeks as a whole, they’re not necessarily accurate.

As an LSU sorority girl, I think it’s better to find humor in the labels than to take it personally.     

1. "This t-shirt is too big." If there's more than an inch of shorts showing, it's too small.

2. "I’m sick of Yogurtland." There's nothing better than a late-night froyo run with your sisters. 

3. "Nah, I don’t need it monogrammed." If your initials aren't on it, is it really yours?

4. "What’s t-shirt night?" It's not Monday until you get to Reggie's.

5. "I don’t need to post another picture on Instagram." Pictures or it didn't happen.

6. "I hated living in Miller." I'd move back in if I could.

7. "I don’t have time to run the lakes today." Okay, maybe one lap.

8. "I have way too many game day outfits." Think I could check out your closet before Saturday?

9. "This frat house is so clean." No explanation necessary. 

10. “You guys.” I love y'all!

Hopefully you can laugh at these statements no matter what letters you wear.  Sometimes we forget that we’re all part of one big community that supports each other and shares the same identity.