Top 10 Songs To Drive With The Windows Down

These songs will make your ride so much more fun!
1503

Now that it is getting warmer outside and the sun is shining longer we all want to go out and have fun. Favorite part of warm weather, is being able to drive with the windows down and turn up the music. Here are 10 songs that are great for spring and summer car jam sessions!

1. Don't Stop Believing - Journey

This classic can't get anyone to sing along!

2. Yeah! - Usher

This song is an old one from the early 2000s, but is still one that has a great beat.

3. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani

This song gets everyone fired up!

4. Crazy in Love - Beyonce

After this one everyone starts feeling like a queen!

5. All Star - Smash Mouth

A great summer jam session song!

6. Ironic - Alanis Morissette

A relatable song to just about everyone!

7. I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys

No matter what day, what mood, or where you are this song is always good to listen to!

8. I'm Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado

This one is a very catchy one. It gets stuck in your head so quickly especially when your friend goes around signing it at least 20 times a day (thanks Krystal haha). It's one of those songs that you hate that you love it.

9. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

Of course everybody knows this one! A fan favorite and great jam session song for a car ride!

10. Can't Believe It - T-Pain

10 years old and this song still gets everyone hyped!

It's that time of the year where everyone wants to roll their windows down and blast their music! Enjoy these 10 throwback songs during your next car ride jam!