Top 10 Most Famous Cartoons on Watch Cartoon Online

Top 10 faviourite cartton likes to watch online for your kids

767
Watch Cartoon Online

Everyone loves to watch cartoons as it gives us pleasure and a sense of relaxation. There are lots of platforms where cartoons can be watched. But watch cartoon online is absolutely a gem of a place to watch cartoons. It has a great pool of classic cartoons, old and new anime and new cartoon movies. Following are some features of watchcartoononline:-

1. User-Friendly Interface.
  2. English subtitles for every cartoon.
  3. Dubbed Content in various languages.
  4. Free content for all.
  5. Notify about new content.

Animation is the most powerful medium to sum up the childhood of nearly everyone. The history of cartoons and anime is 112 years old.

Looney Toons

The main character of this cartoon series is the Bugs Bunny. It is one of the oldest cartoon series in the world. It came out in 1930. Daffy Duck and Wile E. Coyote are other prominent characters of the series. The Humor of Looney Toons is enjoyable for every age group.

Scooby-Doo

It is a story of four best friends and their talking dog. They solve haunted mysteries in the movie. Scooby-Doo made his debut on TV in 1969. All the famous characters are created by Joe Ruby and Ken Spears. Shaggy and Scooby provide countless laughs while others solve haunted mysteries.

The Simpsons

This cartoon came out in 1989 and it has the most cult fan following. It follows an abnormal family and their struggle. The series has 18 seasons. The Simpsons are mainly famous for creating characters from the real world as guest stars.

Tom and Jerry

This cartoon is on everyone's watch list. It was created and distributed by Warner Bros. It is the story of a cute mouse and a fearsome cat. They are long time rivals of each other. It has been running since the 1930s.

Mr. Bean

Mr. Bean is an animated sitcom created by Richard Curtis and Rowan Atkinson. The best part of this character is that he barely speaks. There is a live-action movie also available other than cartoons.

SpongeBob SquarePants

These cartoons cover the life of undersea creatures. The main character is a live sponge. It was aired in 1999 first on the Nickelodeon network. The show has won eight Golden Reel Awards, four Emmy Awards.

Pokémon

It is a popular anime series from Japan. It is an extremely famous series among kids. It revolves around capturing Japanese pocket monsters. Pikachu is the most powerful Japanese pocket monster. The story is about Ash Ketchum who wants to become a great pokemon master.

Alvin and the Chipmunks

It was created by Ross Baghdasaryan, Jr. and Janice Karman. It runs from 1983 to 1990. It is a story of three chipmunks and their struggle. It was originally created in the 1960s. A blockbuster film named The Chipmunk Adventure was released in 1987.

Superman: The Animated Series

Superman is arguably the most famous character in the entertainment industry. Everyone loves him. He taught us lessons about truth and justice while entertaining us. It is a character from the DC comics. It ran from 1996 to 2000.

Spider-Man

No other animated character comes near to the popularity of Spider-man. He is considered as the true international star. It is telecasted continuously from 1994 to the present day. It is produced by Marvel Films Animation. There are various live-action movies featuring this character.