Top 10 Gameboy Advance Games, Old and New For You

Here are the best ten GameBoy Advance(GBA) Games for you all. People loves playing all the top games of the industry with different genre.

82
top 10 gameboy advance games

Convenience has always been the key factor in deciding a game's success since the very beginning and the arrival of gaming consoles brought a positive change to the gaming world by enabling players to play games conveniently on their consoles that fit in their pocket. Nintendo played a major role in introducing console gaming to a larger audience. Even after handheld console gaming dipped, GBA games still remained famous in the gaming world.

If you are a 90s kid trying to relive their childhood, here is a rundown of the 10 best GBA games that will surely take you on a nostalgic ride. Although, most GBA games have their own pros and cons all of them are extremely splendid, so accumulating a rundown of the best 10 isn't an easy job. You can play a large portion of the games on this rundown utilizing a GBA emulator on your PC or you can easily download it from Downloadroms.cc.

1. Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

This game is one of the most interesting and breathtaking games you will ever play not just on GBA platforms but on any available platform. It is inevitable to associate Nintendo consoles with Zelda games as they both mostly go hand in hand. Out of all the Legend of Zelda games, Minish Cap takes the front seat due to its improved features.

Nintendo included Capcom in the improvement of this game, which further brought amazing features to the game. This action game became an urban-hit within a few days and is still considered the most famous game for GBA lovers.

The game has all the highlights you'll find in any previous Zelda games additionally smoother and fun gameplay comes as an icing on the cake in Minish Cap for its players. To play this prolific game offline, you can download a GBA emulator.

2. Astro Boy: Omega Factor

This game is a sheer delight for our gaming lovers who are anime admirers too! The personality of the main character in the game, Osamu Tezuka, is undeniably out of the world, the character stole the heart of numerous.

The plot of the game is the reason behind the game's widespread acknowledgment, it is so engaging that the players can't even feel an inch if boredom while in the game.

Astro Boy: Omega Factor allows its players to side scroll over stages, which is an unusual feature. The game provides its players with natural controls too. It is viewed as an ace level game amongst other GBA games in the action genre.

3. Pokemon Emerald

All Pokemon games available on Gameboy advance are exquisite and incomparable but Pokemon Emerald takes a higher position because of its new features and improvements. One can easily say including Pokemon Ruby in the list would have been a better choice but Emerald stood apart as the best.

The game has an additional Battle Frontier round which isn't available in any of the past versions of the Pokemon series. Overall, Pokemon Emerald, with its magnificent illustrations and highly engaging interactivity, is the perfect choice for this list of best GBA games.

4. WarioWare: Twisted

No list of GBA games is complete without mentioning Warioware: twisted, this game is an exemplary puzzle video game. The concept of "five-second gameplay'' was brought into the mainstream standard gaming by WarioWare: twisted.

It is an extremely competitive game and was one of the first games to use gyrosensor, which was an achievement in itself. It is an exceptionally engaging game with an excellent rating of 9.5 out of 10 from IGN. WarioWare: Twisted is now available on the internet for users to play but honestly the real fun was in playing the game on a GBA console.

5. Doom 2

Ever wished to play an outstanding shooter game but couldn't figure out the best game in the shooting genre? Worry no more! Doom 2, the mainstream shooter game is the perfect choice for you. With its top-notch action scenes, the game has proved itself to be the best of its kind.

In the game the player steps into the character of Doom Slayer with the motive of killing the enemies. It is an extremely addictive game that brings unlimited action to the Game Boy Advance.

6. Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong country inevitably merits a spot in this list and no gamer who has played this game can deny it. This exemplary skillful game was a top pick of many in the previous times. This mind-boggling game features competitive enemies, challenging levels, and fun minigames to keep the players occupied throughout the game.

In the list of platforming games, there is no preferred choice over Donkey Kong Country. The game can easily be played on a PC through a GBA emulator but to be honest the experience on a handheld console is unrivaled.

7. Metal Slug Advance

Metal Slug Advance was developed as one of the most extraordinary games in the history of Gameboy games. The game provided its users the decision of a male or female character, a well-being bar, and some side quests. Metal Slug Advance easily ticks off all the required checkboxes for a phenomenal action shooting game.

It is an ideal GBA game with exciting gameplay. This game is one of the all-time favorites of Gameboy Advance enthusiasts. One can download the GBA ROM Metal Slug online but they would require a GBA emulator to play it.

8. Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hand

Boktai is a prolific mainstream GBA game. It has a daylight sensor that charges itself through daylight, this is a distinguishing feature of Boktai. The game is based on a vampire tracker therefore the developer included a light sensor in it to give the game a new twist.

Being a tremendous game with unusual features, Boktai not just acquired the title of exemplary amongst other GBA games but also had the most expensive cartridges in the GBA at the time of handheld console gaming.

9. Golden Sun

The Golden Sun was without any doubt one of the most advertised games for GameBoy Advance. The game follows the pattern of 'turn by turn that makes the gameplay even more engulfing and interesting. Moreover, the game has a touch of methodology when players are required to set Djinn to their character.

The Golden Sun GBA game wasn't the only part in the series, it had a continuation named The Lost Age and the game's developers allowed the movement of characters and stuff between the two games.

10. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Unlike the past two titles in the arrangement, Aria of Sorrow is considered the best owing to its enhanced graphics, better characters, and increased level of interactivity.

The only game that can be put on a similar platform as the Golden Sun is Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow can be put on a similar platform as the Golden Sun as both of them were highly popular in the last decade. This game is one of the top GBA games to be found in the list of intensely played on GameBoy Advance back in mid-2000.