As a "Friends" fanatic, this may have been the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I love all the episodes, but these episodes take the cake for my top pick. These are in no specific order.

"The One with All the Poker": Season 1, Episode 18

This episode is not only hilarious, but it is such a breakthrough episode for Rachel. You can see her turning into the confident Rachel Green we all know and love!

"The One Where No One's Ready": Season 3, Episode 2

This episode's setting is in the apartment the entire time. Apparently this is because the show did not have enough money for multiple sets; if only they knew what was coming. This episode never fails to make me laugh!

"The One with Ross's Sandwich": Season 5, Episode 9

This is the iconic "sandwich" episode, featuring the "moist maker". In my humble opinion, Ross was the funniest character this season.

"The One Where Phoebe Runs": Season 6, Episode 7

Phoebe's run matches her personality perfectly. I aspire to be as carefree as Phoebe some day.

"The One with the Routine": Season 6, Episode 10

I have tried to recreate this dance, but no one does it better than Monica and Ross. Try to name a better brother/sister duo!

"The One with the Proposal: Part 2": Season 6, Episode 25

No matter how many times I watch the engagement scene, I cry. Monica and Chandler are the ultimate power couple!

"The One with the Nap Partners": Season 7, Episode 6

The most tender episode. My two favorite characters taking a nap!

"The One with the Halloween Party": Season 8, Episode 6

Chandler is dressed as a giant pink bunny and Ross is "Spudnik". What's not to love about this episode?

"The One Where Ross is Fine": Season 10, Episode 2

The part where Ross spells out the word "love" really gets me. This one always has me laughing hard.

"The Last One: Part 1 & Part 2": Season 10, Episode 17

Ah yes, the happy ending we all needed. Rachel and Ross got back together, Monica and Chandler got their babies, Phoebe and Mike are happily married, and Joey is living his best life. This episode also never fails to make me cry.

Whenever it has not been my day, my week, my month, or even my year, these are the episodes I go to. I guarantee that you will laugh, cry, and smile during these episodes.