TOP 10 CUTEST DISNEY COUPLES

TOP 10 CUTEST DISNEY COUPLES

Below are my picks for the top ten cutest Disney couples.

676
TOP 10 CUTEST DISNEY COUPLES
a.dilcdn.com

I should go ahead and tell you outright that Cinderella and Prince Charming aren’t on this list. Neither is Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip.

While I’m a fan of both movies I just don’t feel like either couple, specifically the male half of each couple, has that much personality. Both Prince Charming and Phillip, while studly specimens of manliness who dutifully rescue the damsels in distress, are mostly just pretty face without the wit and charm of, say, Flynn Rider. This, of course, begs for a modernized remake of both movies, Tangled-style.

Now that we’ve got that out of the way let’s descend into the wonderful world of Disney, shall we? Below are my picks for the top ten cutest Disney couples.

10) Jessie and Tony from Jessie
The smart, savvy nanny meets Penthouse doorman. Even though they broke up, these two truly care deeply for one another and still remain best of friends.

9) Liv and Holden from Liv and Maddie
We're rooting for this new couple! After spilling their true feelings for each other, we're sure there's lots of cute and adorable moments to follow.

8) Cody and Bailey from Suite life on Deck

You've got to admit, Cody's six month plan to get Bailey was pretty cute.

7) Mitchie and Shane from Camp Rock
Ah, summer love. This couple is super adorable, and we just love how Shane falls in love with Mitchie's voice first. It's perfect!

6) Riley and Lucas from Girl Meets World
Falling on someone�s lap is the way to start a romance! The "Rucas" ship is too cute for words, and even though there's some tension between them at the moment, we still can't help but love this ship.

5) Austin and Ally from Austin & Ally

There are so many adorable moments with these two, and we love how these friends-turned-lovers are always supporting each other. Too cute!

4) Troy and Gabriella from High School Musical

In every couple list, these two always make an appearance! I mean, what�'s not to love about them? They�re both smart, talented and really care for each other. Plus, their duets were amazing!

3) Maya and Lucas from Girl Meets World

"Lucaya" is the next exciting step in Girl Meets World, and boy does it bring a lot of interesting drama to the show!

2) Mason and Alex from Wizards of Waverly place

The werewolf and the wizard - it's a match made in heaven.

1) Diggie and Maddie from Liv and Maddie

The fact that these two are actually dating in real life just makes us squeal with glee.