Top 10 Christmas Songs To Listen During The Holidays

Check out this song list on the best 10 Christmas songs to check out during the holidays!

18
planwallpaper

Christmas is a few weeks away! As that means listening to Christmas songs again! To me, Christmas songs add that extra bit of holiday spirit in my heart as well as the decorative Christmas tree inside my house. Either way, Christmas songs are the best songs I've ever listened and will always give me that holiday spirit I urgently need after I see my finals grades.

Now here are the top 10 Christmas songs! Note: These songs are ordered randomly, mainly because I can't decide which one I love more.

Christmas Song #10:

Honestly, this song gives me the chills. I've heard various covers of this song but, of course, the original is always the best. This song to me almost makes my heart melt out of love. The warmth and happiness this song gives off always makes me smile no matter what. It's almost like it's a potion to cure sadness.

Christmas Song #9:

This song is the best. I love the melody in this song and the lyrics are absolutely amazing. Above all that, who doesn't love Mariah Carey's songs?

Christmas Song #8:

This song makes me feel like I'm back in elementary school because I sang this in chorus at that time. I love this song and although I wasn't an amazing singer, I still loved to share my holiday spirit and I still do love sharing it! Regardless, this song is absolutely the best and I truly recommend it, especially if you're wishing for snow this year.

Christmas Song #7:

I love this song! I always hear this song in department stores around the Christmas season. To be honest, this song always makes me do some weird dance in the stores but hey, it's Christmas and it truly is "The Most Wonderful Time of The Year"!

Christmas Song #6:

This song provide such a meaningful and cool tone. It's absolutely attention-grabbing. To me, this song always makes me smile because I think about how this song basically is telling everyone to "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" no matter what situation you're in. Just relax and enjoy the beautiful moment you have with your friends and family.

Christmas Song #5:

I find the duet unique and cute. I'm not exactly sure how to explain this is "cute", but the interaction between these two artists almost makes me wish I had a boyfriend. I would highly recommended listening to this song. And if you have time, you should definitely watch the Glee version of this song. To be honest, the Glee version got me hooked on this original song.

Christmas Song #4:

This song always made me excited throughout the Christmas season as a child. I couldn't wait to place my milk and cookies near the fireplace for Santa and wake up in the morning to see a Christmas gift waiting for me. Although now I know that Santa doesn't exactly exist, I still love waking up and thinking that other kids will be receiving their gifts with a smile on their face.

Aside from all the traditional Christmas songs, I decided to include some recent Christmas songs sung by several celebrities.

Christmas Song #3:

To me, Justin Bieber is a celebrity I used to hardcore crush on. I don't now of course. However, I still love his songs and out of all the Christmas songs he's either covered or made, this is by far the best. I love the concept of the mistletoe and everything!

Christmas Song #2:

This song has been my jam for several weeks so far. Ariana's song absolutely gets me into the Christmas spirit and I love the beat to the song!

Christmas Song #1:

Honestly, Pentatonix is the best group you could listen to during the Christmas season. They're also amazing during the other seasons but I love how they cover Christmas songs. This acapella group always twists the song into their own style, which is probably one of the reasons I like this song the best.