Top 10 Ed Sheeran Songs

Top 10 Ed Sheeran Songs

Every song has a reason, and every line of his music has a meaning.

247
Top 10 Ed Sheeran Songs
Wikimedia

I was never really an Ed Sheeran fan growing up. Actually, I didn't like him at all. My very close friends were complete fangirls for him. They met him about four times and were always listening to his music. It wasn't until "Thinking Out Loud" came out when I truly started to appreciate his music. Every song has a reason, and every line of his music has a meaning.

Below is a list of the top 10 songs by Ed Sheeran:

1. "Thinking Out Loud"

I think we all know how amazing this song is! When you have a significant other, you will want to hear this song. It'll make you realize how much you love your boyfriend, husband/wife, or anyone. If you don't have a significant other, it'll make you want to be in love with the beautiful words.

2. "The A Team"

Feeling lost an hopeless isn't a good feeling. "The A Team" describes this feeling perfectly.

3. "Castle On The Hill"

If you're missing home, definitely listen to "Castle on the Hill". It is a good tune for when you have a bad case of home sickness!

4. "Give Me Love"

Almost everybody dwells over their ex. It's hard to get over someone you spent so much time with and loved so much. It could be two weeks, two months, or even two years and you might not be over your ex, but that's okay. "Give Me Love" is the perfect song for that.

5. "Perfect"

This is the new wedding song! When I first heard this, I automatically thought that people are going to start using this for their first dance at weddings. It is the perfect love song.

6. "Photograph"

When you're feeling nostalgia, "Photograph" is the one to listen to. It'll make you think of a past time that you really miss and bring lots of smiles and tears!

7. "Supermarket Flowers"

This song is a very emotional one. This song is for when someone you were close to passed away and you are thinking about it. It is definitely one of his most beautiful songs.

8. "Shape of You"

This song is very upbeat and fun. It just makes you wanna dance and have a good time. "Shape of You" is a song for when you're feeling sexy!!

9. "All Of The Stars"

This song is for when you really are missing someone, especially a close friend of yours. It'll make you wanna catch up with your friends, and make a close connection with them again.

10. "I'm a Mess"

When you feel like you're hitting rock bottom, it's not easy. Listening to "I'm a Mess" describes how it feels hitting rock bottom.