Never Too Far Gone

Never Too Far Gone

You Are HIS

191
Never Too Far Gone

i have encountered many people on numerous different occasions who claim they are too far gone or too bad to be loved by the Lord. Hearing those words does nothing to me other than shatter my heart. To see someone with so little hope for their lives to think that they are unloveable is one of the most heartbreaking things i have had to encounter throughout my short 18 years of life.

So i'm here as a witness for God to tell you that there is hope, that you are loved, and that you can still be accepted into God's kingdom. People have always said that "we've all been there" but i never felt as though i had been far away from God. But I realized for the first time recently that we have all been there but the only reason we don't see that is denial. We have all been far gone, some farther than others, but there is never a too far gone from God.

You were created to live a life for the Lord and to spread the Word of Him. You were created to be the light for Him in a world full of darkness. You were created to die to yourself daily and to take up your cross for him. But even with those reasons for your creation, you were still created as a human. As a human our DNA literally sets us up to fail at perfection which guarantees we will fail to meet all of the standards of our creation for the Lord once in a while.

There are some of us who stray far away and live for the world because sin is fun. Sin is fun but eternity in Heaven is so much better. Even with this straying to live in the world you can still return to his Kingdom. God is known for his grace. He is full of grace so much bigger than you could ever fathom. He is an AMAZING God and you are NOT too far gone.

Jesus came to save the sinner and love them all the same as the saints. Jesus hung out with the sinners and had dinner with them. Jesus loves us despite our failures and although i know it breaks his heart for us to commit any sin, WE ARE HIS. I am here to tell you that today, this morning, standing in the church i have been worshipping my heart out at for years, i found myself feeling this feeling of being too far gone. However, i am far beyond thankful to have an AMAZING God who has grace deeper than and ocean. He gave me peace and gave me back the comfort in him i had been missing for longer than i'd like to admit.

So today, on this Sunday night that i am writing to you, the one who feels exactly how i did this morning, let me tell you one thing, YOU ARE NEVER TOO FAR GONE FOR GOD's LOVE AND MERCY. He loves you and forgives your trespasses as you ask him to come back into that special God shaped hole resting in the center of your heart and soul. He is your rock that will never move. Only we can stray away but he will always be there when we realize that it's time to come home to him. So, i encourage you to let go of the belief that you are too "bad" or too "sinful" because we all fail and mess up but His love NEVER fails.

I love you all dearly and Jesus loves you more