Why Tom Hiddleston Is the Perfect Gentleman

8717
http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/11/21/635836624634128310403231955_cover%20photo%20tom.gif

Thanksgiving is here and what a time to be alive when the fabulous human being Tom Hiddleston is among us. Tis the season (to fangirl), but then again, can you really blame us?

First of all, he is a pronounced feminist.

And he suggested to have his own male nudity in "Crimson Peak" instead of exposing his female costar.

*applause*

We are whole-heartedly glad for that decision.

"I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women...Self possession. An acceptance of difference."

Holla at your girl Tom.

OKAY BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS PHOTO.

Observe: a gentleman's hand placed appropriately at the waist, carefully not touching any of Emma's exposed skin when it would have been very easy to do so because he is a gentleman and didn't want to make Emma Watson feel uncomfortable because he didn't have the consent to do so.

Amen, hallelujah, every girl needs to be dating a feminist (specifically Tom).

He graduated from Cambridge studying Classics.

The look of a man who's a well-read sex god.

After your intellectual conversations, dates would go something like "Darling, how was your day?" and he would listen and look at you like you were Picasso's only masterpiece.

But wait!

Congrats, you've successfully fallen in love with Tom Hiddleston in 20 seconds or less.

Someone call Disney - there's a real life Prince Charming.

I mean seriously people, he gave the interviewer his jacket.

He's ridiculously eloquent and the smooth, calming British accent doesn't help our emotions at all.

Did I mention he reads poetry? And casually recites French philosophy quotes?

How could I forget that he's fluent in French and (practically) Spanish?

So obviously he sings and plays the guitar, too.

That moment when you're jealous of a guitar pick.

Black and white = my new aesthetic.

The soft blue lighting. The rainy day vibe. Tom.

So he passes the swoon-worthy musician test. But is he a lover of puppies? Check. Lover of Beyoncé? Check.

WE GET IT TOM. YOU LOVE PUPPIES.

You know you've found a keeper when his eyes are just as mesmerizing as a cat's. #PowerCouple2k15

And he's generous with food, too? He can't be real.

BUT IT GETS BETTER. He's the British Ambassador for UNICEF in London (a philanthropy that addresses preventable deaths of children).

God bless the ALS ice bucket challenge.

God.

Bless.

It.

Think this article will end soon? You're wrong.

Let's just say he's a lover in general.

Evidence: please read a quote (provided below) by the ever romantic Tom and stare into this gif.

"I think falling in love is the same as it’s always been. It’s surprising, it’s shocking and it’s chaotic and it’s as beautiful as it’s always been. You can’t… the heart is uncontrollable, you can’t legislate for whom you fall in love with… I think real love is about acceptance and about truth and about vulnerability, it’s when you accept someone for who they are.”

Really Tom. Really.

Please stop being so romantic and respectable, it hurts.

Then he goes and adds gasoline to the forest fire raging in our hearts by saying...

I've never related to a man more.

And in this interview when he was the cheekiest man in the world and kept repeating the word pleasure.

Logically then, dinners with him will end up like this:

The Cookie Monster being you, Tom being Tom.

And afterwards you'd dance around the couch in the middle of the room because he's passionate about dancing.

This is a proven fact.

There are two types of dancing Tom: the classy romantic waltz Tom.

The shake-it-till-I-break-it snake hips Tom.

It's kind of impossible to choose a favorite though their reactions to the snake hips represent all of us right about now.

In all honesty, he's just a normal lad on the tube (ft. Patrick Star aka spirit animal).

A normal lad with a uniquely breathy "ehehe" type of laugh.

And a smile that lights up like NYC during Christmas.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you an endearing nerd who does random impersonations of people, and of dinosaurs apparently.

Now flash forward some years to when Tom has children.

Let's just agree that Daddy Tom will be the cutest Tom.

But for now, simply admire how handsome he is in the present.

And notice how he can go from cute home video boyfriend.

To Adam Levine's "Animals" music video real quick.

Bask in the 6'2" glory.

The whole 007 vibe he has going on works very well for him.

Somehow he looks good in 3D glasses when NO ONE LOOKS GOOD IN THOSE GLASSES.

Like a serious film critic with a "too good for you" attitude and cheekbones that slice the very air molecules they're touching.

And the fact that these are candid paparazzi pics?!

The sharp cheekbones...he just...

*continues to unintentionally model*

Get out. I'm done with your gorgeous face.

I lied. There's one last thing I need to rant about: the hands.

They're just so...big.

Big as in they're as large as his face.

And he talks with them and somehow they're just so fascinating.

And what's going on here? Who cares. It's magical.

So keep your standards high, ladies, because a man like Tom Hiddleston exists, and that means there has to be more men like him who aren't famous.

If you haven't met your own Tom yet, my psychic abilities are telling me you'll find him eventually.

Until then, here's a snippet of Tom hugging a powerful, strong, majestic creature (you).