To The Teachers That Left An Impact On My Life

We did it all thanks to you!

121
Dottie Parham

I’m sure most of us can think of a teacher that changed our lives in someway. Whether it’s elementary, middle, or high school teacher. I’m sure you can think of AT LEAST one teacher. But I can think of more than one. Every teacher that I’ve had has made an impact on my life in someway. Even if I didn’t learn anything academically, I learned something about myself, my teacher, or life in general.

We are all humans and even if someone that has different qualities that us can make a big impact on our lives.

If we all sit and reflect on the past, there is one particular teacher that comes to our minds. All of my teachers have been nothing short of amazing, but 5 of them stand out the most.

Even if I didn’t have 2 of them as teachers in the classroom, they taught me so much about myself and life. To me, these teachers have been my biggest supporters, my favorite people, and my best advocates. To clear things up, I didn’t stay by their sides throughout the day or eat lunch with them. I had my own friends that I hung out with, but I was not and still not ashamed to say that they became my role models.

I had a great relationship with all of my teachers, but only a handful accepted me when I decided to open to them. These 5 special ladies let me open up and tell them everything.

One is my sister, I went to her before any of the other ones because, I mean, it’s my sister. She knows me better than anybody. If I had a problem academically, with a boy, with a friend, just in life, I went to one, if not all of these teachers asking for advice. If I was having a bad day, I would go to on elf their classrooms to get some peace and quiet.

I’m sure there are people who have specific teachers that they think so highly of and respect just as much. I’ve respected every one of my teachers, and I will forever. I’ve had over 20 different teachers, and I’ve never had any trouble with any of them.

5 out of 20 teachers seen the struggles I went through as I start to grow up and mature. I’m sure all 20+of those teachers would have been there for me, but I only let a handful in. I can never thank those teachers enough.

So remember to thank EVERY ONE of your teachers because they’ll all leave a mark on your life.

And thank the ones that help you through your struggles a little more.