To the ones who taught me about me
Parents

I Am Who I Am Today Because Of These People, And I Can't Thank Them Enough For Everything

Thank you.

792
Nathan Fairbairn

This is to all the people in my life that have helped me become the person I am today. You deserve more than just a "Thank you" from me, but I want to let you all know that I appreciate every single one of you.

To my parents,

I can't thank you guys enough for teaching me so much about life. Throughout my life, you've guided me through most things that I haven't even discovered on my own yet. You have taught me that I need help with money even though I continue to spoil myself. You have taught me to continue to believe in myself regardless of how difficult it can be at times. Thank you for everything that you have always done for me.

To my sisters,

You may constantly make fun of me for everything that I do — I do deserve it most of the times — you mean the world to me. You have taught me and showed me to be kind to everyone. Isn't that ironic? All jokes aside, you are the best sister I could ever ask for!

To my best friend,

The one who knows absolutely everything about me. The one who I FaceTime every single day. The one who has proven to me that I belong on this planet. The one who has helped me realize that I can do an endless amount of things with my life. Thank you for all the continuous support that you give me. You truly are the most thoughtful and encouraging best friend.

To my ex-best friend,

Even though you aren't really in my life anymore, I can't thank you enough for all the lessons I learned from you about myself. You encouraged me through tough times, reassuring me that I can do anything. You showed me that I have such a big heart. You taught me that I can dream with my eyes wide open. You taught me that I have such a gift — and I need to share it. Thank you for a solid friendship even if it was just for a little while.

To my coworkers,

You are the only reason why I'm still working. Our work environment is so amazing because of you. I look forward to coming to work because you have become my other family. Thank you for allowing me to have fun and be myself while at work.

To my roommates,

I know you have to deal with me constantly getting new pets or doing something stupid. I am shocked but thankful (of course) that put up with me. You are always so supportive of everything that I do. I could never thank you guys enough for all that you do. I hope you never get too tired of me!