To The Kid Movie Lover

To The Kid Movie Lover

Trolls: The ups and the downs.

51
To The Kid Movie Lover
YopriceVille

Have you ever had someone just look at you and stare when you tell them you are going to see the newest release of whatever children’s movie just came out? Or the moment you are at the theatre and you buy your ticket and the employee just looks at you and asks, “Where’s the child?” I have seen more kid movies then I can personally count. There is just something about them that I appreciate when it comes to kid movies. Maybe it is the songs, the scenery, or overall just the message and the characters. But, let me say one thing first, I do not love every single children’s movie I’ve ever seen.

One movie I never could quite decide if I was a fan of or not was the movie Trolls. The songs were cute, the scenery was amazing, and I loved the characters. However, the story line just didn’t amaze me. It just seemed like another children’s movie I had seen. But no matter what, I still found a favorite character within in this movie. My favorite character was a troll named Branch. And, if you ask my friend Kim, she’d say we are just alike.

1. Branch Is Sarcastic

Sarcasm is something you either have or you don’t. And if you are lucky enough to have even a glimpse of the sarcasm gene, it can later be developed over time. I have been given the sarcastic gene just like Branch. Branch comes off as sarcastic most of the movie. And his sarcasm is sometimes quite funny.

2. Branch Is Sassy

Sassiness is another one of those traits you either have or you don’t. Sass is a little bit different than sarcasm, but both are quite similar. I also have been given the sass gene. Branch also has a sense of sassiness most of the movie.

3. Branch Doesn’t Sing

Singing is one of those things you either are decent at or aren’t. For me, I am not decent at singing at all, and that is okay. However, in the beginning, Branch won’t sing, but later he comes out about why he won’t sing. And in the end, he might sing (or not)…you will just have to watch the movie to find out.

4. Branch Tries To Be The Cheerful One (Later in the Movie)

Cheeriness is one of those things that some people try to do all the time even when they are having a rough time of their own. I like to think I can be considered cheerful, but that is one of those things that not everyone can do. Branch isn’t always cheerful, but sometimes cheeriness comes in the end.

5. Branch Is Well Prepared

Being well prepared isn’t always the easiest thing to do. Sometimes it can be the most difficult. I like to think I’m well prepared, but honestly, who knows? Branch, however, is almost always well prepared in this movie.