To All The Indecisive Men, As Told Through Friends

To All The Men Who Can't Be Decisive, As Told Through 'Friends'

You're only hurting yourself.

519
https://www.netflix.com/watch/70274159?trackId=200257859

No one said relationships are easy. If they did they wouldn't last because relationships take work from both parties. The effort has to be there from both sides, not just one. One thing that comes to mind when thinking of things like this is the scene from Friends, where the girls are reading the book, to not let a man steal your wind. Women need to hear this because they are strong and independent aside from a man.

It is time to take a stand against men who can't be decisive about what they want or who they are. They are constantly talking around what they want, and then they say they want you, but they are unsure.

FIGURE IT OUT WILL YA!

I cannot constantly question if I am good enough to be with you when I have myself figured out. I don't need you to tell me all these lame excuses as to why you won't date me, or even give me a chance.

In reality, all it comes down to is you. You can say all these things about how you aren't ready for a relationship but you are just making excuses for yourself. You hate people talking about you, but most of the time you allow it to happen.

Women need to learn to not allow their wind to get stolen by a man who doesn't even matter. I am done allowing you to walk over me because I thought you were different. You actually were funny kinda like Chandler, I guess I just wasn't your Monica. I hope you find your Monica. Even though I wasn't it, stop making excuses as to why I wasn't it.

To the women who are stuck in that relationship, stand up for yourself! You deserve the world and there is a man out there willing to give it to you. Just get out there and look for him. Don't let him steal your wind.