To The Heartbroken Girl

To The Heartbroken Girl

You're one step closer to finding your Prince Charming.
237

To The Heartbroken Girl,

I know words don't help right now, but I hope these do.

Relationships are hard, trust me I know. One minute everything is perfect. The thought of him brings the biggest smile to your face, your stomach is full of butterflies, and your mind is picturing your forever together. But before long, complications arise. You start fighting, doing things behind each others' backs, and then poof, it's over just like that.

You cry and cry until you don't have any tears left and people may call you crazy, but honey that's normal.

Moving on isn't easy. Some days you will feel as if you've finally gotten past it, but before long it comes to haunt you again. Getting over a heartbreak takes time, lots of time.

I know your thinking of everything you lost right now, but take a step back and think of everything you've gained.

You've gained freedom.

The toxic relationship you've poured your heart and soul into is now gone. You have time to spend with your friends and family, cherish it. I know you may not want to at this very moment, but they love you. They love you unconditionally and are there for you every step of the way. Go to family dinners, parties with your friends, or travel the world. You have the freedom to choose. Do something, it doesn't matter what it is, just do something. Show him you're better off without him even if you don't believe it yet, sooner or later you will, I promise.

You've gained a better perspective on life.

I know boys are the last thing on your mind right now, but when you're ready to dive back into the crazy world of love, have peace of mind knowing that you have a better idea of the kind of man you want and need in your life. With every relationship comes new lessons learned. You're smarter now, better at making decisions, and a stronger woman because of it.

Honey, you've gone through hell and back and you're still breathing. You're a lot stronger than you think. So get up off your butt, stop wiping your tears, and quit rubbing your eyes, you have a life to live. You can do this.

"Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser, so thank the past for a better future."

Just remember, you're one step closer to finding your Prince Charming, the love of your life, your soulmate. Don't give up. Chase your dreams. Find your one true love. I believe in you.

God has a plan for you and your life, He's saving you for someone special, I promise.

With love,

The girl who has been heartbroken too.