To the girls who always compare to others
Self Love

You are unique.

34
Girl

To the girls who struggles to get by day after day. To the girls who avoids mirrors that tell her she's not good enough, beautiful enough, or likable. To the girls who is constantly comparing herself to others in a destructive but almost automatic cycle.I know now it's hard to accept yourself wholeheartedly inside but I want you to know that you are loved. I want you to know that there is someone who thinks the world of you, who admires you, and who cares about you deeply.

It's hard when we live in a generation of likes, retweets, reposts, and comments being the determination of our value and beauty. To not give into the mindset of others determining your worth and acceptance by their standards that are an artificially modified thought of the definition of something being 'good' created by unrealistic expectations of perfection. It's hard.

I am someone who struggles with this on the daily. So I am writing this to tell you that you are understood. I understand what it feels like to not want to get out of bed because you wonder the point in that. You don't want to face people today because you feel too ashamed. To have that constant thought in your mind of what people may be saying about you, judging you, but in reality we are being our own worst bully.

Here is a few things that I hope you get out of reading this. Each person is created into a beautiful unique soul, given a heart to feel, and a mind to help the world.

You are special.

You bring something unique to this world, whether it's through your heart, your values, or your mind. You will always shine because you will always have a light inside of you.

You are smart.

You have more knowledge that you give yourself credit for. You can get those straight A's, all you have to do is put your mind to it. Why do I say that? Because YOU ARE SMART, and don't let any comparisons or person tell you otherwise. We are

You are liked.

You might have those racing thoughts of others about you...BUT your friends love being around you and think the world of you! You have to remember to not assume others thoughts.

You are caring.

You have a huge heart for others, and others see that! It's time for you to start to as well! You put others' needs before your own, and it comes from the goodness of your heart; never lose that quality. I promise, when I say that I know first hand. One of the best feelings in the world is when someone tells you how great you are and don't change for anything.

You are worthy of happiness.

You deserve to be happy, because you're an amazing person with great qualities all around. You always put others' happiness in front of your own, but today that needs to change. It's important that others are happy, but it's important to make sure you are happy too. Never let anyone determine your happiness; only you at the end of the day have that control.

You are capable.

You can do anything you put your mind to because you have the determination and the heart it takes to make your dreams become a reality.

You are fun.

You're a blast!!! Don't let yourself think otherwise! Your personality is one in a million!

You are loved.

You are in the hearts of so many, and it's because they see the beauty that lives inside of you. For others, it's hard to not see the goodness and sincerity you radiate, and that's why they care about you so much. You're never alone; reach out to the people you are the closest to because they know the real you and the beauty you hold.

You are Beautiful.

You are fearlessly and wonderfully made. You are stunning, and every unqiue thing about you shines from the inside out!

You are, right now, at this moment, the best thing you could ever be in this world, and that is, you.You are worthy of so much more than you think you are. I know every day is a constant battle to be confident and outgoing, but I want you to try, try everyday to work on that goal of self love. Because you know what? You are everything listed above and more: you are amazing. Never doubt yourself.

You are you and don't let anyone ever change that! Now go out there and show off who you are! I know I will be as well!