To The Girl Who Takes On Too Much At Once

Yes, I'm talking to you!

116
Stock Snap

Yes, I am talking to you. You are probably pretty stressed right now, looking through the internet at the end of your tired, busy, and stressful day. You had a lot of work to do in many different places.

You stress yourself out to the point where you feel like there is no return and you basically don’t like people worrying about you because you are too focused on worrying about them. You want to be there for everyone and do everything, but you don’t make that same time for yourself.

There are those days where you feel so productive and you get so much done with feeling that great reward of helping others so much. Then, there are those other days where you don’t know what to do. You feel like you take all of your time for other people and other things that you thought were possible since you were able to do a lot of things before. Meanwhile, you get to the actual middle of everything that you took up and you just feel like you will collapse at any moment or you just actually collapse.

Seriously, I get it girl. I go through the same thing, but you get back up stronger and stronger every time or at least you feel like you do.

That’s the craziest part. It doesn’t make sense to you why, but that is what happens every single time. You keep taking on more and more, thinking you can handle it. Then, you watch everything collapse before you over and over again. Your life builds and falls over and over and over again.

Yes, admit it. This happens every day or every week. You probably would not be reading this up until this point if you did not relate to this at least slightly. These feelings I was just mentioning relapse a lot.

I want you to worry about yourself right now for a few minutes. Please just take a few deep breaths and keep reading. Worry about yourself and care for yourself for a little while. Sit there and think, if I cared for myself more, would these feelings be so prevalent in my life? The answer to that question is most likely a no.

Take at least a few minutes out of the day for yourself, maybe even a half an hour or a full hour! That time would be just for you. It would be for you to relax, unwind, and maybe even do something that you want to do. Please just take that time. That’s all I ask. I’ll try too with you all as the girls who take on too much at once. Good luck! You got this.I believe in you!

Sincerely,

Another girl who takes on too much