To The Girl Who Gave Her All To A Guy Who Gave Her Next To Nothing

To The Girl Who Gave Her All To A Guy Who Gave Her Next To Nothing, It's NOT You, It's Him

I promise you'll find yourself again.

3062

I know you may think you're hurt beyond repair or that you are not worth it or will never be enough for someone else, but that's not the case. You are so worthy of love. You are beautiful, you are strong, you are worth it.

I know all of the pain you're going through and that you're probably racking your brain about how you could love someone so much without the same return. It's hard to grasp, but I promise you'll get there.

It's not your fault they didn't love you as you loved them. There is nothing wrong with you, and please do not blame yourself for their unhealthy relationship habits. That with never be your fault.

The amount of love you can have for the wrong person is immense, but just think about how much you can love the right one. It's going to take time, and you're going to feel lost for a while. That's natural.

I promise you he will never be worth any of the pain it will take to try to win him back. If he could not see your worth and love you fully for who you are while you were in the relationship with him, he will NEVER be able to.

Please, do not put yourself down. Do not compare yourself to other girls, or think that if you could change certain things about yourself then you'd be the right one for him. Honey, you are not supposed to be the right one for him. Never change yourself for a man. There is someone out there who will love you for every inch of who you are, on the inside and out.

Take some time to take a step back. Focus on yourself. Rebuild your relationship with yourself from the ground up. Do not stop until you have this overflowing amount of self-love. There should never be anyone able to love you more than you love yourself.

I promise that you will make it through it. I promise you are worth it. Take a deep breath and let go, honey.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.