To My Future Husband

To My Future Husband

You are the greatest thing.

31
To My Future Husband
https://unsplash.com/photos/llWjwo200fo

Hey honey,

I never thought I would meet someone as great as you. You compliment me in ways I never could've imagined. You truly are my person.

I never expected someone to have the ability to so easily get on my nerves but also so easily make me feel better in even the worst situations. You bring out the absolute best in me, and sometimes, you bring out the absolute worst, but I love you for it. You know what I need and when I need it, and I could never thank you enough. Even if it's a reality check that puts me in a bad mood. I know I needed it.

You're my biggest supporter, in absolutely everything I do. You always have faith in me, especially when I have zero faith in myself. Your confidence in me gives me confidence within myself. Thank you for constantly pushing me to reach my goals. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today.

You love me for who I am, and that's more than I could ever ask for. You don't care how much I weigh or if I look like a total mess in my baggy sweats and oversized shirt every time we're home together doing nothing for the evening. You don't care that I hate girly things like makeup, fake nails, and skirts. You fell in love with me for who I am at the core. You love me for who I am, not anything else. My smoking hot looks are just a plus ;)) I know you think I'm pretty cute.

You're a lover of life and everything it brings. You love God's creations, especially sunsets. You love animals, which is the reason we have so many puppers. Most importantly, you love our children. You love them with your whole being, and that's the most special thing to see.

They look up to you. They love you so much. I've never been more blessed to have you and our little minis running around. I love our family. I love the life God created for us. Waking up next to you, making breakfast with you, going on adventures with you. Life truly is better with you.

You love Christ and pursue Him fully, every day. You've helped me go stronger within my faith. Together, we are raising our kids through Christ. Seeing them love like you, like Christ, is so beautiful. We truly are doing something right.

You're the love of my life. I am so beyond blessed to have you, to have our little family. You are the best husband, the best dad, and the absolute best person to go through life with. Here's to forever, honey. I love you.

With love,

Your Wife