9 Things My Best Friend's New College Roommate Just Needs To Know

6. Sorry in advance for the late night FaceTimes

348
Ashley Murch

I’m jealous you get to experience the crazy time of college with my best friend.

You're lucky, you also probably don’t know what your getting yourself into. Thankfully I’m here to help.

Here’s a list of things to help survive, and most of all, keep her safe and enjoy the time you have with her:

1. She loves to sleep and isn’t a morning person, so have fun getting her up

2. It takes her a while to do her hair, so get to the outlet first to straighten your hair (you will thank me later)

3. SHE LOVES MR. BRIGHTSIDE SO YOU BETTER START TO LIKE IT

4. Certain things will trigger her and probably cause her to FaceTime me. Trust me, there's a story behind it - ask her about it - you will probably enjoy the story

5. Taking a picture is process so be prepared

7. She loves dogs

8. Shes gonna ask you all the time for advice on posting Insta pics and captions

9. Shes gonna ask you what outfit to wear... When you tell her you like it, be confident in your answer or she will change

That's just the start, but my best friend is amazing, kind, and an overall great person. You’re gonna have so much fun with her. I hope you see her like I do and realize she’s one of the best people you will ever meet.

Thanks for choosing to live with her next year, have fun, and keep my best friend safe. Hope to visit you guys soon and often!