An Open Letter To My Best Friend Of Ten Years

After ten years of being friends, are friendship continues to grow closer and closer each day.

4
Pexels.com

To my best friend who has been with me for ten years, I love you more than you will ever know. From all the nights where I find I lose myself, you put me back on track. Whenever boys give me a hard time, and really put me down, you pick me back up. All the times I have had to call you right before I make a bad decision, I am sorry.

Sometimes I feel as if I am not as good as a friend to you as you are to me. I feel I talk more about myself and my problems then you and yours. Through all the things I say and put you through, you still love me. For all the things you do for me, I am forever grateful.

We have both witnessed each other go through different "best friends" and phases. The types of different friends who have lied for attention and tried to tear us apart. Even through all the things the old friends brought up and said, you are still with me. I am forever thankful God placed you in my life ten years ago.

Whenever I think about my future with my family, I still picture you in it. I picture you being with me as an "Aunt" or a "Sister-In-Law" and the same with me to you. Your family is just like my own. I look at Colton as my nephew and the same with Weston. My family treats you as their own daughter or grand-daughter.

The amount of times you have pulled me together and helped me through situations is crazy. The amount of boys you have seen come and go out of my life is crazy. I love you a whole lot Hannah Jade McCallum-Free. You are more than a best friend, you are family. This is dedicated to you and are years of friendship, with many more years to come.