A Letter To My Best Friend On Her Last Day Of College

From the moment I met you I knew you were someone I wanted to be close with

3
Emily Yaritz

Allison,

It's hard to believe that you are done with college! Getting to do college with my best friend was better than I could have ever imagined.

From the moment I met you I knew you were someone I wanted to be close with. The way you carry yourself is incredible and you really do have the biggest heart.

I want you to know how unbelievably proud I am of you. Your hard work and dedication never cease to amaze me. I'll never forget going to your scholarship awards ceremony; I couldn't help but smile and shake my head. You make it look so effortless. Everyone knows how intelligent you are, but you never brag about it which is something I admire greatly. I think what was special about us was that there was always friendly competition, but at the end of the day, we both wanted each other to succeed just as bad as ourselves.

I know you're a little anxious about what the future holds but I guarantee you will be the best at whatever you choose to do. Any company would be lucky to have you. You work so hard for everything you do and I know someone will appreciate that as much as I do.

I'm not sure what I am going to do next semester without you. It's a bittersweet feeling. I am so happy for you, but also heartbroken that I have to sit through a class without you. Who am I supposed to make my sarcastic comments to? But don't worry, I'll keep Walker on his toes.

Best of luck in this next chapter. I know you'll do great things.

P.S I still want that tissue box you told me about.

Love,

Your best friend