To the guys who are a**holes to women
Identities

To The Guys Who Are A**holes To Women

Is this how you would want your daughters to be treated?

251
To The Guys Who Are A**holes To Women

Matthew 7:12 says "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

As a woman, I feel obliged to tell all the guys who think they are better than the latter they are wrong. That need to feel stronger than a woman, you are mistaken. I can't help but ask myself why you feel this way. And here's to you asshole.

Women should be treated with the utmost respect. They are jewels. Granted not all women see themselves as such, but they should. They cannot because they have been in terrible relationships where they have been cut and worn down by men and no longer feel the need to cherish themselves. Women should love themselves first before loving someone else.

Women should see that those toxic relationships teach you lessons. A man does not convey an act of love by hitting a woman. That is not love, by any means.

media0.giphy.com

If you are a man being mean and intolerable to a woman, your time is coming. Women deserve more than to be considered your slave. You can't see that what they do is an act of love, and what she gets in return is nothing but a man who doesn't appreciate everything she is, or will be. Women deserve the world, and if you don't intend to give her that then you do not deserve her.

To the women caught in the middle, hang in there! You know you are worth so much more, you deserve everything and more. You deserve nothing less than the world itself. You will get it soon enough, just hold out for it, do not settle for the guy who claims he loves you. A true man who will love you will never put you down in any words, nor actions.

But here's to you, asshole.