To My Favorite Author

To My favorite Author

What would I do without you?

43
https://pixabay.com/en/reading-book-girl-woman-people-925589/

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I love to read. I have been reading nonstop since I first learned back in kindergarten.

As I gear up for my vacation, I cannot wait to have even more time to read over the next few weeks! I've read Lisa Scottoline, J.K. Rowling, Elin Hilderbrand, Kristin Hannah, and so many more authors. However, one author in particular always stands out.

Here's to you, Nicholas Sparks.

Now, I know we will probably never meet. But a girl can dream, am I right? To this day, I have read almost every single book you have ever written. I emphasize "almost" only because your newest book doesn't come out until the fall, but I can assure you that once it comes out, I will own it.

My love for your writing style all started because I saw in a commercial for "The Last Song", the words "Nicholas Sparks best seller." Now, usually when I see a movie, if it is a book, I make it a point to read the book first and then see the movie because, let's be honest, the book is always better than the movie.

"The Last Song" was the first book of yours I've ever read. Then, as was the same with "The Last Song", I found out about "Dear John". Needless to say, I had to read that before seeing the movie, too. In the years since, I have read every book you have ever written, from "A Bend In The Road", my personal favorite, to "The Notebook" and "Nights In Rodanthe".

I get so giddy when I see you come out with a new book. When you come out with new books, I get so excited that I can barely wait until I get home to start reading them. When you came out with "Two by Two" in 2016, I read it in a total of two days. Insane, I know. But your books draw me in right from the start, and I can never stop myself from reading them.

They let me escape to a different reality, and I love that. When I read your books, I can picture the characters, what they look like, what they sound like, and that makes it so much better!

Here's to you, Nicholas Sparks, for keeping one longtime reader as happy as ever with your writing! Thank you for giving me something to look forward to every few years!

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan.