To The Fatherless On Father's Day

To The Fatherless On Father's Day

You are more loved, cherished, and treasured than you could ever imagine.

68
To The Fatherless On Father's Day

Your Heavenly Father defends and fights for you, regardless of what feelings might come with Father's Day.

Even if you did not have an earthly father who treated you well, or your earthly father was taken too soon, we are given the chance to have a relationship with a perfect Heavenly Father who models the characteristics He had in mind when designing fatherhood. And while I know this doesn't bring your father into your life, I hope that you can find some comfort and peace in the truths of His Word and the love that your friends and family have for you this Father's Day.

"Father of the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling." - Psalm 68:5

"And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty." - 2 Corinthians 6:18

"He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing." - Deuteronomy 10:18

"Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me." - Psalm 27:10

So to the fatherless, having just gone through Father's Day this past weekend, you are valuable, loved, and not forgotten. Your friends, family, and Heavenly Father are right beside you to help you get through the good days and the hard ones. Just reach your hand out and they will be right there to hold it and pull you close. To pray with and for you. To love you and encourage you.

But never forget to reach your hand up to the all-knowing, unconditional loving Father who cares for you more than anyone here on earth. He will never leave you or forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6) and fights for you every single day.

Cling close to Him and feel what fatherhood was really designed to be.

If you have any questions about what it means to have a Heavenly Father, please get in touch and message me or leave a comment below - I'd absolutely love to get to know you and talk about it!!