Top things to do at wdw

1. Shop

Main Street USA is one of the best places in WDW to shop, and if the street is crowded, it's easy to make your way from the Train Station to Cinderella's Castle by walking through the stores.

2. Look for hidden Mickeys. 

Apparently, there are thousands of Hidden Mickey's scattered all over WDW, and you can even buy a book that gets updated every year on where to find them.

3. Eat 

There are great restaurants all over WDW, but if you're looking for the best food in the four main parks, head to EPCOT. There are several festivals in EPCOT throughout the year that have particularly delicious food, like the Food & Wine Festival, as well as the Flower & Garden Festival.

4. Play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom

The game begins in the fire station on Main Street and it can take you all over the Magic Kingdom. It usually takes about 4 to 6 hours to complete, so you can depend on this game to keep you busy.

5. Watch the Parades/Shows 

Magic Kingdom has the Festival of Fantasy as well as several Move It, Shake It parades throughout the day. Animal Kingdom has the Festival of the Lion King and the Finding Nemo musical, both of which take about 30-40 minutes. Each park also has their closing show at the end of the day, and Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom and Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios are particularly breathtaking.

6. Recreational Activities

There is plenty to do on WDW property outside of the parks, including fishing expeditions, golfing, spa activities, and bonfires.

7. Go resort hopping 

All of the resorts at WDW are beautiful and unique, and they're all worth taking the time to see. The Grand Floridian, the Polynesian, and the Boardwalk Resort are my favorites!

8. People watch 

There are a variety of places on the property to sit and people watch. Maybe you'll see a proposal or somebody in a great costume while they Disney Bound!

9. Run a marathon

WDW offers several marathons throughout the year, and they're all themed for different Disney genres (the princesses, Star Wars, etc). You can wear your medal around the parks all day, and some stores and restaurants even offer discounts to marathon runners!

10. Go to meet And greets 

Meet And Greet lines can be even longer than some rides, so taking the time to dedicate to meeting all of your favorite characters is a good idea! Don't forget your autograph book!