To Any Christian Losing Faith

To Any Christian Losing Faith

Hang in there.

1040
To Any Christian Losing Faith

Hang in there.

Whoever told you that being a Christian is easy, well, let's get one thing straight, they lied.

In fact, your life does not magically transform into roses and rainbows when you surrender your life to the Lord.

Although I wish that was the case.

But, to tell you the truth, your life is not supposed to be easy.

It was actually never supposed to be easy to begin with.

But, let me tell you one thing about your life--the pain, the hardships, the victories, and the adventures...

It is definitely supposed to be worth it.

Being a Christian is worth every minute of every day, do you know why? Because I can not imagine living a life without someone who knows me better than I know myself. My God knows how many hairs are on top of my head, He knows every desire in my heart, what I want to eat for breakfast the next day, and he knows every dream that I have had since I was little girl. He knows the man I am going to marry, the names of my future kids, the business I may start one day, and the next job I am going to take. He knows EVERY detail of my life, and you know what's better than that? HE ACTUALLY CARES. You can't name one person that can top that. My God has literally orchestrated my life to a perfect T, and although I may not think it's so perfect because of the constant ups and downs, and the hardships I may encounter- these tough times will not stop me from living a life full of God's glory. So, to any Christian out there that is losing hope, and or faith in God... I am telling you whatever you may be going through in this present moment, believe it or not - it is worth it.

And remember. Take hold of the one who has been chasing after your heart, even when you have turned your back on His. Trust in the one who doesn't always "speak" back when you want Him to. And believe in the big man upstairs and remember the days when you were so passionate about living your life completely sold out for Him. The God you fell in love with in the first place, well, He's still the same God. And He is still always there. Sometimes, you just have to rekindle a relationship to get that passion back again. But always remember, that no matter how hard your circumstances get- you will be able to make it with God by your side. It's not ever going to be easy, in fact, you'll have to work at it every day. But, I promise you, It will be worth it.