graduating seniors

To All The Other Graduating Seniors That Will Be Entering College

Graduation is right around the corner with this chapter of our lives coming to an end everyone do not forget to still enjoy the moments we have now.

4

While the past four have not exactly been like your typical Disney movie high school experience, I would say it has been an okay time. I never got super involved in my high school so leaving it is a comfort for me, but I know people who are comfortable in high school so there are two different messages for the two types of people.

For people like me who never got involved in high school, I would say do not make the same mistake in college. Take a leap of faith and reach out to other people and make the most of your college experience. For me, that will be finding a study abroad experience but that can be anything.

Whatever you are interested in finding a group of people who share that same passion. If you love to watch birds go find some bird watchers or if you play baseball to try to put for the team . Making friends and finding a community is an integral part of this next chapter of our journeys.

For the people who made a home out of high school first, I applauded you. You have made the best out of some pretty awkward four years. I can only imagine what it feels like to be thrown out of your comfort zone into a completely new environment. While it will be hard to let go of the amazing memories you have made in high school you have the chance to make even more memories.

Wipe away the tears and just embrace the new challenge ahead of you. Just like the first scenario go out and find your people. That is my piece of advice go out and be your beautiful selves and people will be drawn to you. Most likely everyone else will be as nervous as you so just take a leap and make the most of your situation.