Dear TLC Remove 90 Day Fiance Tell-All It is Pointless

Dear TLC, Please Remove The 90 Day Fiance Tell-All From Your Program

The "tell-all" is totally worthless in 2019 because of social media, an rowdy cast and a host who does not fit the bill.

22

A few days ago, TLC aired the season finale of "90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?" in the form of a two-part, tell-all reunion where all the couples sit on a sofa and talk about the past season of the show. The first part aired last Sunday, and it covered Larissa's life before her trial for domestic violence, the trial resulted in a 60-day delay for her defense attorney. Along with the actual first part of the "Tell-All," the second part of the tell-all was a mess. With that, I write my article to sway the viewers into seeing my point-of-view of why the tell-all is worthless.

My first argument is that the host does not fit the bill, Miss Shaun Robinson has been hosting the tell-alls since TLC came up with the concept for the show. Miss Robison has not been an engaging host and never asked the hard questions. Nicole and Azan are perfect examples, Miss Robinson never asked them for proof of the store and the couple's story did not match up. Their “store" left more questions than answers and everyone knows Nicole is being strung along by Azan. In addition, Miss Robinson fails to get the cast under control every single time there is an argument. An example can be brought from the season 6 Tell-All when Larissa and Colt attacked Jonathan and Fernanda. She did not even think to say “shut up" or “chill out." Unless Dr. Phil or Judge Judy take over as host and call it as it is, then the tell-all needs to be canceled.

The second one is that over 25% of the tell-all focuses more on the temper tantrums of the cast than the real questions. Many cast members when faced with the hard questions often storm off the set rather than answer them. The tantrums would not be an issue if the show went on and pretend it never happened, but the show does not. Instead, everyone is in awkward silence while the crew tries to figure out what is wrong with the said cast member that is having the tantrum. Which wastes a lot of time for the hard questions and the juicy drama. The tantrums are not cute, the cast members are not four-years-old and it needs to stop. Unless strict punishment is enacted to make sure there are no more tantrums than the tell-all needs to be canceled.

The final argument is social media, if I am honest this past season of "Happily Ever After?" is a repeat of Instagram. I watched Colt and Larissa's domestic abuse drama from Instagram. So when I watched the show I knew everything about it, and I knew that Larissa had a new boyfriend before the tell-all. I also saw Ashley and Jay's divorce drama play on Instagram as well as the births of Paola and Elizabeth's babies. Unless the cast is under strict NDA until the episodes are aired, there is no point of watching because everyone knows what happened.

So, TLC please remove “90 Day Fiancé Tell-All" unless you can get the following situations corrected. Otherwise, it is pointless to not only to watch the tell-alls but the show in general.

Thanks,

Everyone who watches 90 Day Fiancé