The Start Of Fall Means It's Officially The Holiday Season

You know you have something you're waiting for during holiday season.

149
Unsplash - Alisa Anton

Who else has walked into the store and noticed decorations for Halloween 3 months in advance? And then in a couple weeks and there are decorations for Thanksgiving before Halloween has even passed! Crazy right? Yes, yet I can't help but to love it.

There's a sense of good feeling whenever holiday season rolls around, it must be something in the crisp air. It all starts in August when you're anticipating it all to begin. Whether you're waiting for your pumpkin spiced lattes to grace Starbucks' menu once again or for candy corn to decorate the candy shelves at your local store, you've got something you're waiting for during holiday season.

Most importantly, you can't deny how good it feels when the cold weather finally hits and you can snuggle up in an oversized sweater with a big blanket drinking your favorite hot drink. Did I mention fuzzy socks? That's as good as it gets.

I'd be dumb not to mention all the holiday movies on Freeform (RIP ABC Family). Hours and hours of time are devoted to Halloweentown all the way down to Elf. Yes, watched in no other way than fuzzy socks and a cozy blanket.

Can't you just picture it now? The Christmas lights lighting up the houses on your street, the happy Santa greeters at grocery stores, the little ones talking about their Christmas lists, the endless baking of sweets for holiday parties, and best of all, decorating the Christmas tree.

Whether you're a spooky Halloween lover or an inner elf on the shelf for Christmas, appreciate the holiday season people, cause it only comes once a year.. unfortunately.