The leaves are changing, and the crisp weather will soon be arriving. I am always eager for fall to arrive so I can feel no guilt when buying numerous pumpkin spice scented candles, soaps, body washes, body sprays from Bath and Body Works; but the fall always seems to fly by very quickly. Therefore, can we begin all of the fall festivities now? I have listed a few of my favorite fall past-times, featuring some animations.
1. Pumpkin flavored everything
I am a sucker for anything that smells and/or tastes like pumpkins, marshmallows and/or apple cider. Take full advantage of these scents and tasty treats now, or you will regret it later.
2. Grab your friends and photograph some fall foliage
Fall is probably the most beautiful time to go on nature walks and to take pictures of the scenery around you, enjoy it while it lasts!
3. Have a sleep-over with your best friends
There is nothing better than spending a night in with your best friends; grab some spooky movies, extra buttered popcorn and a box of wine.
4. Find a new favorite tea/coffee drink
Fall is the best time to snuggle up on a couch with a cup of tea, and a pumpkin spice scented candle burning.
5. Get spooked at a haunted houseHaunted houses may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they are definitely an exciting experience for all, and they create memories you will never forget!
6. Update your house décor.
From pumpkin spice scented candles, to cozy cashmere blankets, you will love your house so much more if it is filled with cozy fall pieces.
7. Create a Fall Spotify playlist
It may sound silly, but having a playlist specifically for the fall is a great thing to keep around; some of my favorites include The Script, Jack Johnson and John Mayer.
8. Go for a bike ride
I am not one to ride a bike, but my friends love riding around campus. I am sure the perfect time for bike riding would be the fall.
9. Invest in copious amounts of cashmereCashmere blankets, sweaters, cardigans will definitely be used in my life this fall.
10. Visit a pumpkin patch, for obvious reasons
Who doesn’t love the smell of a corn maze and fresh pumpkins?
11. Tailgate, every weekend
Food, friends and football! Why wouldn’t you want to tailgate?
12. HOCO, for more than one obvious reasons
Football homecoming in a college town is one of the best festivities in the fall time; do not miss out.