Six Tips for Battling Complacency!

Six Tips for Battling Complacency!

Feeling stuck? Here's some advice!
68

If you are reading this, it means that you are feeling complacent. You are feeling stuck in the same bland routine and you see no way out. I know, I've been there. The question is, what are you going to do about it? Here are a few tips for changing things up!

1. Change something about your routine!

If you are constantly walking or driving past the same scenery, change it up. Take a different way to wherever you are going. It'll be something new to experience, and maybe you will find something worthwhile on this new path.

2. Bring someone along on your commute!

This one might be more difficult, but if you know people who are going to the same places as you try inviting them to accompany you. Having someone to chat with and to get to know could spark a new friendship in your life!

3. Change your wardrobe!

It sounds drastic, I know! If you wear virtually the same thing every day, or rotate the same five outfits, change it up! Buy something daring and bask in the compliments that you will receive!

4. Change your hair!

This one is my favorite! Whenever I am feeling complacent I like to pay a visit to my favorite stylist and change it up! You don't have to do anything drastic, or you could! Get highlights! Get that hair color you have been obsessing over on pinterest! Just do it! You will feel like a new person and you will love the attention that it will bring!

5. Body modification!

Get a tattoo! Get a piercing! Do something that will cause the adrenaline in your body to surge!

6. Get the heck out of dodge!

You heard me! Get away! Take a vacation, even if it is just a day trip, and get the heck out of town! Visit a new place! Smile at strangers! Drive with the music turned all the way up and stop at every cute place along the way! You will be amazed at how much you can find along the way, you might even find yourself!