How To Save Money On False Eyelashes

A Tip For The Girl Who's Tired Of Spending So Much Money On False Eyelashes

Everyone wants to save money, so why not save money by reusing your false eyelashes.

cierra_
cierra_
245

Buying false lashes is a must, it brings together the whole make up look. Whether you are doing winged eyeliner, or just a simple look, false lashes are what help the look. But, you have to learn how to reuse your false lashes because no one has time to keep going by buying new lashes every time you want to do a new look.

First, let's start off by understanding your lashes, now me personally I prefer cheap beauty store false lashes because they are cute, cheap, and get the job done just like an expensive pair of false lashes would. You don't have to go out and spend $15 on one pair of false lashes. Aliexpress have false lashes as low as .66 cent. You're welcome, I just put you on to your new favorite website.

Now let's say you applied a new pair of lashes, you've worn them all day and now its time to take them off, are you going to throw them away in the trash or are you going to clean the lashes the proper way so you can reuse them???? YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN THEM! Back away from the trash can.

The first thing you should do is take two cotton pads and apply makeup remover to the cotton pads. Now you're going to lay one cotton pad down, and place one of the false lashes on the cotton pad, after that you are going to take the other cotton pad and place it on top of the lash. So you should basically have one of the lashes in between two cotton pads that have makeup remover on them.

Let sit for just a little, now remove the cotton pad that is on the top but keep the other cotton pad on the bottom. Now you are going to grab a pipe cleaner. WIth the pipe cleaner, you are going to gently go over the eyelash hairs. You have makeup remover on the eyelash hairs, so you should be seeing any mascara or any other makeup come off the eyelash hairs that you applied.

Once you noticed that all makeup is removed from the eyelash hairs you are then going to grab some tweezers. You are going to use the tweezers to gently remove any eyelash glue from the lash line. This is important because this is what's going to help you be able to use the lashes again.

Once all lash glue is removed, I suggest taking an eyelash or eyebrow brush and just gently bush the eyelash hairs. Once all is done go ahead and pop the false lashes back into the container you bought them in.

Not only do you need to take care of false lashes but you also if you have eyelash extensions you need to take care of those. That means bushing the eyelashes daily and making sure you don't apply any additional oils to them.

I hope this really helps because at the end of the day we all want to save money! Also, I learned how to clean my false eyelashes from Huda Beauty's blog!