9 Times Tina Belcher From 'Bob's Burgers' Perfectly Captured A College Student's Life

Tina keeps it real.

162
Noise PRN

Tina is hands down my favorite character on the hit television show Bobs Burgers. I've come up with a list of times where she perfectly captured the life of a college student.

1. Having so much work to do

One professor gives you about 60 pages to read and take notes on by tomorrow. You have an oral presentation for your writing class and a ten page history essay due tomorrow that you haven't even started.

2. Meeting guys

When you meet a guy at a party then realize he's not from MIT or Harvard.

3. Getting into a party

When you're trying to get into a party and they ask who you know.

4. The dining hall food

When you ate something from the dining hall that you don't normally eat and there are't any bathrooms close by.

5. When your professor has an accent or you're learning about math

Math is my weakness.

6. When you're overwhelmed

You're overwhelmed by everything, but you try to stay positive by reminding yourself what you are.

7. When you need that "A"

Doing well in school is your main priority. When you feel yourself slipping, you go to office hours and try extra hard.

8. When You've Had Too Much to Drink

That last drink really did it to you, and every guy looks like Brad Pitt.

9. When you have to give a presentation during class

You have to give a presentation in front of class that you honestly know nothing about. You don't want your nerves to get the best of you because this presentation is worth thirty percent of your grade.