24 Times Uncle Jesse From 'Full House' Stole Your Heart

Have mercy on us all.

922

Before the McDreamys and McSteamys, we were blessed with a leather-wearing, jaw-dropping rockstar who had a gorgeous head of hair and a soft spot for his nieces. He idolized Elvis Presley and made the world cry “Have mercy!” Thanks to the wonderful 90s sitcom "Full House," we were introduced to this beloved heartthrob - Jesse Katsopolis, better known as Uncle Jesse. From the moment Uncle Jesse motorcycled into our lives, he made us swoon. Anyone who denies it is lying to themselves.

Uncle Jesse, portrayed by John Stamos, stole our hearts and will continue to do so in the show’s spinoff “Fuller House,” which recently became available on Netflix (so go binge watch it if you haven't already). In honor of the cast's epic on-screen reunion, here are 24 times Uncle Jesse stole our hearts, even though the list could go on forever.

1. When he appeared in the opening credits.

What a stud. Am I right, ladies and gents? Just look at that smile! Who could possibly resist?

2. Every time he wore leather.

His leather jackets were most definitely staple pieces in his wardrobe. They were the epitome of his bad boy style.

3. When he sang "Michelle Smiling" in attempt to cheer Michelle up.

This scene was incredibly adorable. Watch it here to refresh your memory. I can guarantee your heart will completely melt.

4. When he played with his band, Jesse & The Rippers.

We were blessed with this music video of Jesse & The Rippers singing "Forever" by The Beach Boys. With the voice of an angel, he stole our hearts. Watch it and continue to re-watch it until your eyes fall out. It will give you life (unless, of course, your eyes actually do fall out).

5. When he showed his sensitivity.

He made time in his life to care for his three nieces and his twin sons; he's such a dedicated uncle and father. You can't get any sweeter than that.

6. When he was husband goals.

His relationship with Becky was envied by all. They were a power couple and truly second to none. Plus, the man can wear a tux.

7. When he was silly.

Not taking life too seriously was one of his specialties. He was silly in the moments that needed it the most.

8. Every time he impersonated Elvis Presley.

After hearing him say, "Thank you, thank you very much," butterflies immediately flooded your stomach.

9. When he rode his motorcycle.

Even though you feared for his life the time he almost motorcycled along the edge of a roof, you appreciated his risk-taking mentality.

10. When he collaborated with Joey to produce catchy jingles.

His voice made you want to go out and buy Kitty Krispies, even though you did not own a cat and the product did not exist. All of his reactions to Joey's goofiness were hilarious, too, and you loved it. If you need a new song stuck in your head all day, check this jingle out.

11. When he got mad and his nose scrunched up.

If he got mad and yelled at you, you would kindly thank him.

12. When he wore glasses.

He pulled off Harry Potter style glasses better than Harry himself.

13. When he had a mullet.

Billy Ray Cyrus had nothing on him.

14. When he cared too much about his hair.

Can you blame him, though? With the natural luster of a Greek god, his hair put everyone else's to shame.

15. Every time he interacted with Michelle.

His relationship with Michelle was by far the cutest of all time. When he called her "munchkin," you died, but in a good way. You couldn't stop smiling when they had heart-to-hearts and did various activities together.

16. When he experienced pregnancy with Becky.

Becky called out Jesse for not being man enough to be pregnant, so they made a bet that he couldn't last one full day while wearing a heavy pad on his stomach. Once again, refresh your memory here. The hilarity never ends.

17. Every time he said "heh."

You never knew why you enjoyed this mannerism. Maybe it was his bossy tone. Maybe it was because he did it almost always in relation to his hair. You may never know.

18. When he accurately depicted you trying to ice skate.

The only difference: it was cute when he tried to recover from falling, but when you tried, not so much.

19. When he pulled off a grunge look.

Backward caps and plain t-shirts for days.

20. When he tried to teach Steve Urkel how to loosen up his walk.

He tried to service the world by sharing the key to mastering a cool guy walk. Loosen up. Fluidity is the key. Watch and learn.

21. When he mistakenly thought a monkey was Becky.

This is one of the rare moments you were actually rolling on the floor laughing.

22. When he ate food.

Perfectly messy in your eyes.

23. When he gave life lessons.

He was always good for life lessons, quality advice and routine hair care tips.

24. And of course, every single time he said those two words: "Have mercy."

He asked for it, but never gave it. He stole our hearts and will have them forever.