When Calories Don't Count

When Calories Don't Count

Food coma time

104
When Calories Don't Count

We've all been there -- when we're stuffing our faces, and it all of a sudden hits us how many calories we are consuming. It's one of the worst feelings when we come to the realization that we are actually disgusting. There are a few exceptions to this feeling.

On your period.

The food cravings are insane. There is no knowing what you're going to want to be eating besides lots and lots of chocolate. Calories do not count this week. The bloating will go away soon enough

When you're pregnant.

Let's be real, here -- your baby is eating the majority of the food anyway. They will make you crave the weirdest stuff, and you will have to agree. Therefore, the calories don't matter because they're not for you.

On Thanksgiving.

Put on your fat pants, because you're getting stuffed tonight. There is no way you're going to gain ten pounds over night, so eat all you want.

On Christmas.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, all the calories in the world, and none of the weight associated with it.

When you're sad.

Being sad is synonymous with eating all the ice cream, ever. That's what it's for. Thus, it does not count.

Your birthday.

You can have your cake and eat it, too!

On your cheat day.

This day is for you to catch up on all the calories that you skipped all week. All the good you did cancels out the bad you're about to do, so over indulge.

When you're drunk.

You either won't remember the calories, or you'll be throwing them up anyway, so treat yo'self.

So eat, eat, eat. You deserve it.