5 Things I Would Put In A Time Capsule

There are so many options to put into a time capsule. Here are some ideas of what you could put.

Newspaper for the day you finish it.

Have a new newspaper from your local news paper or whichever one you fancy.

Document with current costs for items like gas, milk, sugar etc

Prices change over time, so 50 years from now the costs can be completely different.

Information about my family and me

Chances are I will not be the individual opening this therefore, I'll put a little bio about who I am and what my view on life is.

Current fashion trends

Who knows by the time the time capsule is opened the fashion trends of today will be current again in the future.

Pictures of the area surrounding the time capsule 

This would be cool for the person opening it to see how the environment changed.

There are loads of options to choose from when it comes to what you can put into a time capsule. These are just a few choices that you could make to fill yours up.