If you don't know, Tik Tok is an app where people can record, edit, and publish short videos anyone with a Tik Tok account can watch. It's basically the new version of Vine, except better. On the app, you can follow friends to send them funny videos, "heart" a video you think is funny or cool, and even comment on videos. Because the app is so addicted, I have found myself watching Tik Tok videos for several hours a day.

My roommates are obsessed with the app as well and we have even taken to creating our own videos. All we talk about anymore is Tik Toks. I even found myself sending my mom one the other day.

As you can see, my liking for this app has gotten a little out of hand. If I quit watching Tik Toks, though, I won't understand anything my friends and roommates are talking about. So, to stay in the loop, I have to feed my obsession.

My advice to anyone who does not have a Tik Tok or has even never heard of it is that you definitely SHOULD NOT download it. It is the biggest waste of time and enabler of procrastination. I think I am going to have to start setting maybe a twenty-minute timer each time I open the app because I lose track of time too easily.

When I wake up in the morning, I get on Tik Tok. When I am at lunch with friends, I get on Tik Tok. When I am walking to class, I get on Tik Tok. The amount of time I spend watching these pointless, though hilarious videos are becoming alarming and I am not quite sure what to do about it.

I guess what I am trying to point out is that the app is too addictive. If you know you won't be able to stop, don't start watching Tik Toks, because I now have a serious problem.