The Funniest Fan Tweets About 'Tiger King' On Netflix

15 Of The Funniest 'Tiger King' Tweets For All You Cool Cats And Kittens

"We're all in agreement that we need to stay inside, wash hands, and that Carole killed her husband, right?"

2250

At a time when the world is full of uncertainty, one thing's for sure: Netflix's new docuseries, "Tiger King," is EXACTLY what you need to get through quarantine.

"Tiger King" tells the story of tiger breeder Joe Exotic, a self-proclaimed "gay, gun-toting cowboy with a mullet," who was sentenced to prison for planning the (unsuccessful) murder-for-hire of Carole Baskin, another big cat owner in Florida.

It's incredibly addicting, totally bizarre, and wildly entertaining. The only thing better than the show itself are the tweets fans are posting about it.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.