30 Throwback Jams From Middle School We All Forgot Existed

It's always Throwback Thursday.

187
Tumblr

I think that everyone can agree on the fact that "throwbacks" are the best songs to listen to. While listening to throwback playlists on Spotify or Apple Music, it is easy to realize that the same songs are being played over and over again. However, there are a bunch of songs from years past that I can guarantee everyone forgot about, like...

1. "Without You" by David Guetta (Featuring Usher)

2. "Down" by Jay Sean and Lil Wayne

3. "Want to Want Me" by Jason Derulo

4. "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk

5. "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit (Featuring Jess Glynne)

6. "Don't Mind" by Kent Jones

7. "Lolly" by Maejor Ali (Featuring Juicy J & Justin Bieber)

8. "Heroes (We Could Be)" by Alesso

9. "Hello" by Martin Solveig (Featuring Dragonette)

10. "Work Out" by J. Cole

11. "E.T." by Katy Perry (Featuring Kanye West)

12. "#SELFIE" by The Chainsmokers

13. "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz and Ludacris

14. "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship (Featuring Leighton Meester)

15. "Love Never Felt so Good" by Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake

16. "Clarity" by Zedd and Foxes

17. "Waking Up In Vegas" by Katy Perry

18. "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne

19. "Cooler Than Me" by Mike Posner (feat. Gigamesh)

20. "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" by Usher (feat. Pitbull)

21. "Somebody" by Natalie La Rose and Jeremih

22. "Timber" by Pitbull and Kesha

23. "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz

24. "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia (feat. John Martin)

25. "Stay the Night" by Zedd (feat. Hayley Williams)

26. "Wild Ones" by Flo Rida (feat. Sia)

27. "Problem" by Ariana Grande (feat. Iggy Azalea)

28. "Replay" by Zendaya

29. "Time of Our Lives" by Pitbull and Ne-Yo

30. "Domino" by Jessie J

At some point in all of our lives, these 30 songs were definitely in our playlists! We all played these songs over and over every single day for sure. They were once on the top 10 radio countdown and their music videos were on TV all the time, on so many channels. As cringe worthy some as of these songs are today, I think all of us can thank these artists for creating music that we listened through all throughout our childhood and our middle school days. I know for me, I can associate some of my favorite childhood, middle school, and camp memories with these songs!! These songs bring back so many good times in my life and while listening to them now, I can't help but smile and think back to the times where this was what was played on the radio everyday, or what was being played on my iPod at the time. All in all, I'm pretty thankful for these 30 throwbacks that I know everyone (including myself) forgot about.