7 Snacks That Will Take Any 2000s Kid Back To Their Childhood

Gush(ers) over these snacks of the past.

45

It has been over two decades since the 2000s generation was born, and now their childhoods are part of the past. But even if it only feels like yesterday, it has probably been a while for many of you to have seen or been reminded of some of the most iconic snacks and drinks our parents would pack for lunch. So let's reminisce and take a snack down memory lane! Let's see if any of these ring a bell:

1. The best mini snacks were the Gripz.

Gripz

i.redd.it

Gripz were the mini versions of our favorite snacks and they had three original flavors, including the chips deluxe cookies, cheez-it crackers, and the graham cracker. They would also have some other flavors like nacho chips and rainbow chips deluxe cookies. This snack is still popular and available at Walmart today!

2. Sink your two front teeth into a huggie.

Hug fruit barrels, or "huggie" as we kids used to call them, were popular fruit flavored drinks. They are still quite popular today and you can still buy them at local grocery stores. Were you the kid who sunk your two front teeth into the foil top or were you the kid you had to remove the whole foil covering before you sipped the drink?

3. The Kellogg's Yogos Bites will forever be missed.

i.redd.it

These fruit flavored yogurt bites were the snack that tasted like a candy. They were always popular, but apparently not popular enough. There was also controversy with the recipe, so it was discontinued in the late 2000s.

4. Scooby Doo snacks made dog inspired food cool.

Keebler Scooby-Doo! Cinnamon Baked Graham Cracker Sticks - 11oz

www.target.com

These bone shaped crackers might look like a treat you'd give to your dog, but no they are for kids! The themed crackers were always a fun and interesting snack to have, and are still available in most grocery stores today.

5. Did you gush over these Gusher gummies?

Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Variety Pack Fruit Flavored Snacks - 6ct

www.target.com

Do you remember the burst of flavor you'd get when you bit into a fruit Gushers gummy? They are still thriving after the test of time, so if you forgot how they tasted, go buy yourself some and find out all over again!

6. Mini breadsticks and cheese dip were in everyone's lunchbag.

Handi-Snacks Premium Breadsticks 'N Cheese Dip - 6ct/1.09oz

www.target.com

How come these are still around, but you probably haven't seen one of these since your last day at elementary school? While they never looked that exciting, they were definitely a pleasant surprise for a snack!

7. The popular Yoplait yogurt made even a picky kid want to eat healthy.

i.redd.it

Trix yogurts were the only two colored snacks that made kids forget that they were eating healthy. While Yoplait still has some swirled yogurts today, the Trix ones have been discontinued mostly, but you can buy them in bulk from some online vendors.

Now you probably have some nostalgia from being reminded of your favorite snacks from your younger days. So go walk back down memory lane, or just your local grocery store's snack aisle, and go snack away!