Which Throwback TV Show Are You?

Ever wonder which throwback TV show you relate to the most? Well fear not, here is your answer! Find out which show you are based on your zodiac sign!

Aries - That's So Raven

Oh snap, you got That's So Raven! Aries are known for being ambitious and confident leaders. And much like Raven, they're not afraid to take on challenging situations. But maybe try not to get yourself into such sticky situations as Raven.

Taurus - The Emperor's New School

Taureans are governed by love and beauty. They feel their best when pampered and enjoy relaxing in serene environments. Like Kuzco, Taureans are enchanted by any form of comfort or luxury.

Gemini - Drake & Josh

Geminis often find themselves having bit off more than they can chew, much like Drake & Josh. While social butterflies they are, Geminis are curious and are constantly juggling a variety of hobbies, agendas, and friend groups.

Cancer - The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Cancers are known for their incredible intuition. They are highly sensitive to their environment and very self-protective. Like Zack and Cody, it may take a little while to fully understand them, but they are compassionate and gentle.

Leo - Boy Meets World

Known to be natural leaders, Leos enjoy drama-fueled relationships. Much like Cory can be at times, Leos are dramatic and passionate about what they believe in.

Virgo - Kim Possible

Vergos have a logical and systematic way of approaching life. They are unafraid of improving their skills through diligent practice. Virgos are practical and hyper-aware of everything around them, making them the perfect spies.

Libra - Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Libras enjoy balance and harmony in their life. Much like Sabrina, Libras strive to create balance in all areas of life and try to please everyone. But we've all seen this scenario play out badly for Sabrina before.

Scorpio - Hannah Montana

Scorpios are always one step ahead, constantly plotting their next moves. Scorpios know what they want and are willing to work hard in order to get it. I have a feeling Hannah knows what that feels like!

Sagittarius - The Amanda Show

Sagittarians are thrill-seekers and amazing storytellers. And like Amanda, they're known to easily attract friends with their humor. Sagittarians have sharp tongues but can light up any room they walk into.

Capricorn - The Powerpuff Girls

Capricorns are extremely focused and rarely let anything stand between them and their goals. However, their unwavering focus can sometimes be perceived as unemotional and cold. Just like the Powerpuff Girls, they may be intimidating when they're working toward a goal, but I promise they're nice.

Aquarius - Wizards of Waverly Place

Aquarians are revolutionary thinkers who aspire to change the world. They are free-spirited and rebels at heart. Much like the Russo's, they can often be identified by their nonconformist attitudes and unusual hobbies.

Pisces - Sister, Sister

Much like Tia and Tamera, pisces are extremely sensitive and can be easily overwhelmed by emotions. They are the most empathetic and compassionate creatures of all the astrological signs.