Three Things People With Sensitive Skin Know Best

Even if the bottle says sensitive skin, that is not always the case.

29
BeautyGeeks

Having sensitive is not only a physical pain, but it is an emotional pain having to explain to people why they can't do certain things and you can't go outside without doing a list of things. Some people who don't have sensitive skin might not understand where I'm coming from, so I'm here to let them know a few of the things that people with sensitive skin have to worry about.

1. Bruising

Tap a table, bump into door, or so much as breath towards the bathroom counter and people with sensitive skin will bruise. Throw in fair skin and the bruises will look even worse.

2. Sunburn

If someone with sensitive skin steps outside on a particularly sunny day for more than 10 minutes, they will feel the wrath of the mighty sun. Not only will that sunburn infuriate you to no end because you weren't outside that long, but it will hurt equally as bad.

3. Soaps and Detergents

People with sensitive skin have trouble finding soaps and detergent that don't irritate their skin. As a child, bubble bath was a no no because of how bad it irritated my skin. Detergents were the same way. Even if the bottle says sensitive skin, that is not always the case.