3 College Items to Splurge On

3 College Items to Splurge On

We all need some retail therapy.

9
3 College Items to Splurge On

Hydro Flask

Staying hydrated while walking around campus is crucial, especially during the first few hot months. It can be quite an adjustment walking throughout a hilly campus or stretching from one side of campus to the other for two different classes. With a Hydro Flask at your side, you'll always have fresh cold water to keep you feeling healthy during those sweaty, horrendous walks to class.

Wonderboom Speaker

These speakers are portable, small, and, most importantly, loud. They come in a variety of colors to suit anyone's personality and can really blast out your favorite tunes. Whether you use it to sing in the shower, have a dance party with friends, or be the DJ at a party, the Wonderboom speaker is the top speaker for college students.

AirPods

Again, walks on campus can be long and dreadful. But with Airpods, or really any headphones/earbuds, walking to music can instantly improve and pass the time. Even when doing homework, these can come in handy to keep you motivated and upbeat to drudge onto more assignments. I would highly recommend these to just allow yourself to relax and enjoy music more often, on and off campus.