Thoughts You Know All Too Well If You've Tented

It's that time of year again. Time to send Carolina to Hell.

14
Google

Tenting season is upon us again. Some people have been sleeping out since the second week in January while others have only been in Kville for a few nights. No matter your level of dedication, all tenters share a common bond: we really hate the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. Even the name of the school takes too long to say. If you've ever endured the North Carolina winters from a tent, this article is for you.

1. This is going to be fun! I’ve gone camping before!

2. I really hate UNC, so I have to go to the game.

3. How am I supposed to find 12 people to sleep in the cold?

4. First night in Kville, what did I do to deserve this?

5. What if I don’t wake up for the tent check in the middle of the night?

6. I wish that tent would turn their music off. I’m trying to sleep.

7. It’s too cold. I give up. I’m never going to be able to sleep.

8. I can’t believe I slept through the whole night!

9. Sorry, I can’t get lunch. Or dinner. Or breakfast. I have a tenting shift.

10. Shoot, I have a midterm. Can someone cover my shift?

11. Anyone?

12. Please give us grace. It’s freezing, and I have work to do.

13. How are 12 people supposed to fit in this two-person tent for p-checks?

14. P-checks are going to be freezing. I just want to get my three the first night.

15. What if they only call two checks the first night?

16. I can’t wait to send Carolina to Hell. Got to hell Carolina, go to hell! DDMF!