32 Random But Accurate Thoughts You Have Before, During And After A Hot Shower

A lot of things go on in the shower, especially in our minds.

247
NBC Universal

We all like to take showers, even if some don’t want to admit it. Most like to take showers in the morning before they go on with their day, and others like to wait before they go to bed so that they can clean themselves off from their daily sweat. Whatever time of the day you take a shower, you have to admit a lot goes through your head during your process.

Some thoughts are weirder than others, but our minds can go in different directions before, during and after we get into a nice warm shower:

1. Ugh, time to get a shower.

2. Do I have to do though? Like is it necessary?

3. I mean, I do have classes today... but is it worth it to smell nice?

4. I could just put deodorant on and be okay. Yeah, I’ll do that.

5. Wait... my hair is mess! Fine. I guess I have to take a shower.

6. Stripping down...okay now I’m cold.

7. Ahh! That water is freezing!

8. Now, it’s too hot!

9. Aaaaaah, just mildly scolding to the scalp. Perfect.

10. Why did I not want to take a shower? This feels nice.

11. Please tell me I have shampoo.

12. Good. I do. I have barely any left, but it’ll be good enough for the next few days... maybe.

13. Scrubbing my hair... scrubbing my hair.

14. Shampoo went into my eye! Burning, burning, burning!

15. Why haven’t they created a shampoo that doesn’t burn your eyes?

16. Johnson & Johnson are liars. When I was a kid, those shampoos did burn my eyes.

17. I wonder if my parents saw me in pain when I was kid and thought I was faking it.

18. Shampoo counts as soap too, right?

19. Yeah, I’m pretty sure. I’ll get soap sometime in the next week.

20. “IM GONNA SWING FROM THE CHANDELIEEEEEER...!”

21. I hope I didn’t wake anyone up with my blessing of a voice. You’re welcome.

22. I wonder what I should wear today? "Casual" or "not give a crap"?

23. ...

24. I do not care at this point.

25. I love just sitting in the shower doing nothing.

26. Do people still draw on the walls of the shower as they get older? I remember doing that as a kid. Good times.

27. Do I have anything important to do today? I have to go to class... I think that’s it?

28. Who knows what I have to do today. I especially don’t. Is that a problem?

29. I guess I should get out. My fingers are starting to look like raisins.

30. I wonder what would happen if I stayed in the shower for days. Would my whole body look like a dried up raisin?

31. ...

32. Probably.

* * *

Showers are great. Don’t deny it. Sometimes you have the best thoughts in a shower, even if don’t realize you’re doing it.